As many of us know “dining out” with a child can be a difficult task. Thank goodness for Carla Sullivan and her mini munchers website!
Mini Munchers is a website that gives you access to several children’s menus in NYC! It also has a fun and incredibly useful rating system (indicated by crayons) that can save you time and prepare you for any outing.
According to mini munchers founder, Carla Sullivan, the restaurants are ranked on:
- Stroller-friendly entrance?
- Easy access to table (With stroller)?
- Highchairs and/or Booster seats?
- Bathroom? (Location, Changing table, Handicap stall)
- Crayons or other entertainment?
- Kid’s cups? Straws? Kid’s drinks?
- Varied Menu?
- Reasonably priced/good value?
- Timely Service? (How long does the food take? How long before check comes?)
The website also has a feature that allows you to search for restaurants based on cuisine, location and cost.
Next time you are planning a long day out of the house please make sure to take advantage of this terrific resource!